Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I want for 2011.

The Mom part of Christmas was beyond rough. The five kids, 4 spouses, 3 grandchildren and friends part was sweet.
I am not sure what 2011 will bring as far as Mom and I are concerned. I pray daily that there will be peace for the 2 of us. I do know this horrid disease will not allow that to happen. Perhaps just learning not to react and perhaps building a wall around my heart and soul so each visit doesn't HURT so MUCH will work!
In 2011 my visits will be less frequent. I'll continue to pay her bills. Make sure whatever the nursing home tells me she needs will be provided. Cold, it seems very cold. I can no longer let this situation wipe me out for days. It is not fair to my 10 year old ,Heather nor my husband, Brad.
I hope and pray we all get through this disease with our loved ones. Thank God, He never gets tired of our petitions. Prayer for me is constant, giving "IT" to Him and NOT taking "IT" back is where I fall short daily.
God Bless you all and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment