Friday, May 11, 2012

more flowers

Just another reason for tears. I ordered flowers wrapped and tied with yellow ribbons. I thought all the way to the nursing home I would find the courage to hand them to Mom, myself. I didn't! I tried instead I handed them to the receptionist wished her a Happy Mother's Day and left. I hope you in blogland have better luck staying in touch than I do. Some how writing checks paying her bills, purchasing everything they say she needs, sending flowers frequently just doesn't seem enough. Forgive me for whining right at the moment I am feeling sorry for myself....and my Mother. Good night all, Happy mother's Day and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Mother's Day is not always an easy time and when you pile on everything that you are feeling it must seem overwhelming. I am so sorry that you are feeling such sadness but I sure do think you have every reason to be whining and feeling sorry for yourself and your mom. You blog title say's it all.. Alzheimer's is HORRID! Wishing you a day filled with some peace and gentleness. (((Jewels)))
    p.s. Maybe you need to be ordering some of those flowers for YOU!

    ReplyDelete