Sunday, November 23, 2014

Even Now

Hello,
        I thought going to the grave site  a few months ago would put to rest the tears and the paperwork etc. I was wrong. The paperwork never stops the need for a copy of Mom's death certificate happens even now. Catalogs for Holiday shopping still arrive at my door for Mommy.
     The tears happen with every  major event.
     After 14 years and 2 tubal pregnancies. My middle son and his lovely wife adopted the most perfect baby boy ever. Gavin arrived March 30th. The first thought was to pick up the phone and call my parents. Heather got a lead in the drama club she sings and dances and is great. She is in Jazz band and Heather plays clarinet, alto sax and Baritone sax! My parents loved to dance to jazz bands in their "hay day!"Again no parents to call.
       My sweet husband is still have health issues and is not doing well. Oh how I wish I could here Daddy's voice and his calming words.
         My birthday came and went no pink roses and no birthday call. I am preparing for Thanksgiving,  Black Friday and Christmas too. The sweet memories fill my heart and mind.
Daddy has been gone over 5 years and Mommy a little over 1.
       Yep, Alzheimer's is still horrid;  it stole that last years of my relationship with Mom. But NOT having either of them here to see how great their grandchildren and great grandchildren are doing is even worse!
       The only peace comes from truly believing they are with our Lord and when I go I pass I'll see them again.
       May you all have a lovely holiday and I hope you have found peace.
      God Bless, Jewels

4 comments:

  1. اذ كانت تبحث عن شركة تنظيف بالرياض له اسما عريق ولديها الخبره فى التنظيف عليك الاتصال على شركة ركن كلين لخدمات التنظيف بالرياض اذا كانت تبحث عن المعدات والاجهزه والاسعار المناسبه لك على التوصل مع شركتنا لان لديها عروض خاصه واسعار مناسبه لكل عملاء.
    افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    افضل شركات تنظيف
    احسن شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة نظافة عامة بالرياض
    افضل شركة نظافة عامة
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض رخيصه
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض مجربه
    شركة تنظيف مطابخ بالرياض
    تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
    افضل شركة تنظيف بيوت
    تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض




    ReplyDelete
  2. Violence is a bad thing and now it's coming out more in our society and affecting on many peoples. Now its time to stop it. Read out this guide (book) and know how to stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) when I was 46 years old 2 years ago. The Rilutek (riluzole) did very little to help. The medical team did even less. My decline was rapid and devastating. my arms weakened first, then my hands and legs. Last year, a family friend told me about DOCTOR JAMES Herbal mix medicine and its effectiveness in treating ALS , I contacted him. and ordered for his herbal mix medicine, i was happy to report the treatment effectively treated and reversed my Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), most of the symptoms stopped, i was  able to walk and eat well, sleep well and exercise regularly., i'm  pretty active now and my attitude is extremely positive.i joyfully recommend you to DR.JAMES  because health is wealth this is a very bad experience with those living with ALS  or any other diseases like Shingle,schizophrenia,Bipolar, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes  please do not hesitate to contact him on his Email  Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete