Tuesday, March 27, 2012

cindy said...

The good news about nurses is they are honest and sometimes painfully so. Cindy Mom's day charge nurse called to tell me Mom had once again fall and had a bruise so big by so big. At least this time she was not naked. She is okay.
I foolishly asked about the 3 rd pair of shoes. Cindy without skipping a beat said, " I think if we don't tell her you got them for her she might wear them. " Immediately Cindy was quiet then apologized. The more she said the worse it sounded finally I let her know it was okay and I would be fine. Of course that is only partially true I cried.
I feel like a broken record which is why I write here and not on facebook or call my boys. Since Rachel is living with us for a while she hears all about her grandma she sees me cry. I told her today all I ever wanted from Beverly was approval and at 61 that is still what I want .
LET'S FACE FACTS SHE HAS ADVANCED ALZHEIMER"S AND THAT IS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment