Friday, May 21, 2010

$$$$$

My wonderful Daddy worked all his life as did my mother. Now that he is passed and she is in a nursing home it has taken hours upon hours to get the funds transfered to the nursing home. I can't tell you how many hours I have been on hold and transfered or the number of copies of my POA have been faxed. The social security check was one lone piece of paper but private and military pensions of my goodness!!! Getting mother her medicaid number took almost 4 months. I am greatly relieved that has finally been achieved because getting invoices for over $40,000 from her nursing home was a little scary!
Supposedly I will be receiving forms from the military and Daddy private pension within the next 10 business days. Then just one lone trip to the nursing home for accounting and myself to sign and that part will be over. We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment