Friday, May 4, 2012

What I miss...

I think for all of us the way things used to be; is on more occasions than not,is painful. After time the bad things seems unimportant and the happy times come to the for front. Mostly I miss my Daddy's knowledge his life experiences made him so wise. Our Rachel is getting her Masters Degree on the 19th, I am so proud of her. She is also getting a divorce after 18 months of marriage. Our youngest is moving up to middle school on June 20th. These 3 events are just a few of the things that are happening with our 5 kids and their families. I so want to share with my parents... I look up on the shelf in my studio and talk to Daddy's ashes and his picture. I try to hear what he would tell me to say about the divorce. When Mom was "here" mentally and physically she and I would go out to lunch then we would shop for the perfect gifts for her granddaughters. I looked for Mother's day cards for my daughter-in-laws, some good friends and yes one for my Mother from Heather. I read several that in the past I would have sent to Mom. I cried. The flowers will be sent again. Again signed,"You are loved!" Oh Lord make my heart stop hurting, please....How many tears are there???

No comments:

Post a Comment